- Figo .ƒ. Ustawi Kidney Project Kenya
- World Class Health System in Akwa Ibom
- Nairobi 2014: Globalization of health care as global social responsibility
- Eket 2013: Thompson & Grace Medical City Investor Conference
- Research Books
Afaha Obong, Abak, Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
Increase your knowledge
A book for light reading
Ustawi Research Institute is a knowledge conversion organization that facilitates the conversion of tacit knowledge to explicit knowledge.
Ustawi’s work also involves formalization of the emerging explicit knowledge to development of products, services, and technologies that improve the human life.
Ustawi’s effort is concentrated in the new economies and emerging markets with the aim of increasing technological innovations in these countries. The converted knowledge produces market ready products and services.
Order your copy here.
Leading Your Health Organization
Get the most from your health organization
Our work is about people doing things in health organizations around the world. We think of a health organization as a living entity; a system of many interrelated parts. We train you to see the organization as two separate things that jointly, efficiently work together: (a) a comprehensive entity, and (b) a system of parts.
We help you to see the invisible connections critical to the very survival of the comprehensive entity that is your organization.
We shine a bright light on the human aspect of work, to illuminate how humans provide the invisible glue that sticks the system of parts to form the whole. The very survival of your organization depends on how you care for your people. We also focus on the fundamental process of production and services delivery. This is the conversion of inputs to outputs.
This process of conversion of inputs to outputs involves the application of various technologies, by people working in your organization to complete certain tasks.
We help you discover, invent, produce, and then generalize the best strategies for planning, organizing, staffing, directing, and controlling the production or service delivery process. That is what we do. Learn more about upcoming training opportunities below.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to lead your health organization effectively.
- How to produce care for employees in your organization for increased productivity, employee loyalty, global presence, and sustainability.
- How to engage the community for consumer health and wellness knowledge to emerge.
- How to improve quality by building your arsenal of methods for health care quality improvement, reducing medical errors, reducing cost, increasing effectiveness, and increasing value.
- How to choose and implement health technology for clinical effectiveness.
- How new federal and state regulations impact your health organization.
- About opportunities in globalization of health care
Download PDF Workshop brochure.